Sunday, April 10, 2011

What you can do with a bag of scraps, one ink pad and a lot of bling :O)

I was very bored yesterday as I was only able to attend a crop I was meant to be hosting for just a few hours. My dear friends Victoria and Pam took over for me and I am truly grateful for them. So back here at home I had no inks, paper, stamp sets as they were all at the crop. So I hunted through my stuff and found a bag with a few scraps of the Cherry-O paper, a Chocolate distressing ink & the Mayberry WOTG which hadn't gone to my crop. A clear card and lots of bling later - this is what I came up with :O)

The words were 'rub-ons' there is liquid glass and prisma glitter on the dots inside the flowers, a found a piece of chipboard and used a small Coluzzle templete to make the sweet leaf scalloped square and the heart shape. Red bitty sparkles, tulip and colonial white ribbon and I was done.
Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment