Friday, April 15, 2011

Hope For Japan

I have to say that I absolutely love this little set of stamps which is doing so much to raise money to help those affected by the terrible tsunami and earthquakes in Japan.
This set is worth $7.95 but costs only $5 and the whole of that amount goes to the support efforts. Here are a few cards which I have made with it - I hope you like them and it gives you the inspiration to make more beautiful artwork with this set. If you don't have it yet let me know and I can get one ordered for you right away.
 Here are all of the cards which I made and I have taken individual shots so you can see what I used :O)
 This pretty pink card uses the dot design B&T from the Sweetheart Level 2 paper pack along with Grey wool cardstock. I used Baby pink, Sunkiss yellow, Key Lime and Taffy markers to color in the tiny flowers and added the tiny flower buttons from the pink/red buttons with a cream opaque pearl in the center. The heart was stamped in blush ink and I added liquid glass for a glossy look. Colonial white ribbon adds more shimmer.
 This has cocoa, sorbet and juniper cardstock and I did a tone on tone technique with the cocoa ink on the cardstock. I cut out the heart and then liquid glass to add a glossy accent - again the colonial white ribbon and then I used the darkest brown from the Mocha opaques pearls
 Juniper, tulip and cocoa cardstock with the main image heat embossed using the gold embossing powder. The little heart was stamped in Tulip ink . I used cocoa ink for the words on the creme brulee cardstock and layered it on the colonial white ribbon.
 This card features the Lucky level 2 paper pack and I used the small winged heart in outdoor denim and desert sand ink. As you can see the middle heart is placed inside the card with a corresponding section cut out of the front of the card so you can see it. Hemp and a wooden button add a more masculine feel to it.
And last but certainly not least is a pretty circular card using the Miracle level 2 paper pack and again I have heat embossed the 2 winged images using the gold powder. I stamped the heart in crystal blue ink and again added liquid glass for more glossy accent.
Hope you like them :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment