Friday, April 27, 2012

 I made this adorable 'growth chart' with my friend Monica Wihongi in mind. She has the cutest little girl Maya and when I saw the cute Lucy paper and stamp set in the Workshop on the Go 
it made me think of her. 
I cut 4x12" strips of colonial white paper and then went to town with the stamping LOL - I used the totally cute Polka Dot Alphabet for the numbers and used the stamps set in the kit for the flowers and butterflies.
Silver glitz gel glue (squidgey stuff LOL) decorates the bodies of the butterflies and
Prisma Glitter and  Liquid glass is in the center of the flowers
 I loved the phrase "watch me grow' and it was the inspiration for the wall hanging. 
I designed it so that you have enough space to write the date next to the height of your little one. 
My baby girl is now 24 so doesn't need one of these and I am WAAYYY too young to be a grandma - 
so I will make these for friends instead :O)
I loved how it turned out - and I hope you do too :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment