Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wedding layouts

 These were the pages which I made for my friend Nancy's daughter Brittany and her new husband Derek when they got married in May last year.
I used the Bliss paper pack and added smoothie cardstock and ink for a touch of color. 
I stamped the roses and then cut around them to give a lace effect.
Cocoa ribbon added a nice touch and contrasted nicely with the Grey Flannel cardstock which I had dry embossed and sanded to give it an even softer look. 
Again I dry embossed and sanded the smoothie cardstock. I liquid glassed the roses which I had stamped and cut out. 
 I added the Bliss net flowers to these pages which were so pretty and added paper to the dimensional element heart.
I used the corner rounder to form the scallop border on these pages 
Hope you like how it turned out - both Brittany and Derek were thrilled with it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment