Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Stamp of the Month - Floral Happiness

Oh I am loving this pretty floral stamp set - the solid image stamps with the co-ordinating layer make it quick and easy to create pretty roses without having to color the image.
 This first pretty card is done in shades of Smoothie Ink with Olive leaves and cardstock layers.
I will be teaching how to  make this fun card with its layered style in my July classes with a 
different stamp set.
 For this 2nd card I chose Creme Brulee, Olive, Desert Sand and Out Door Denim inks.
This card was designed to have a more natural feel to it and I dry embossed and inked the Desert Sand cardstock in the matching ink to give the feeling of a fence. 
The new Chevron Out Door Denim ribbon adds texture as does the Silver Shimmer Trim Tape.
 This is a beautiful layout which I am teaching at a class later in the month. This time Blush and Sweet Leaf inks are used along with Bamboo ink to texture the Bamboo cardstock using a 'direct to paper' technique and Desert Sand ink along with D1544 Distressed Backgrounds for the 'chicken wire' background on the cream cardstock. I used the Sweet leaf paper from the Chantilly Level 2 Paper pack also.

 This elegant card using Ruby and Slate inks was based on a card taught by another consultant at a recent meeting. I 'blinged' it up by adding Red Glitz glitter gel to the mini rose and the Slate Satin Ribbon underneath the ruby cardstock. A few pieces of Silver shimmer trim added even more sparkle.
Hope you like the artwork with this stamp set and don't forget to contact me if you would like it for its discount price of just $5 (retails at $17.95)
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment