Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chantilly Cardmaking Workshop On The Go

 
I do love this card featuring the Chantilly Cardmaking Kit.
The ink of Lagoon, Sweet Leaf, Sunset and Desert Sand. This combination makes it perfect for boys or for girls. I made this one without the flowers to make it more suitable for a boy.
I added Liquid Glass and Prisma Glitter to the icing on the layers of the cake and onto the candle flame to add some sparkle.
The bow was made from the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge and secured it with a Pewter Brad from the Metal assortment.
I decided to show the versatility of this kit and created this fun layout using the stamp set which is included in the card-making it. I think it is just perfect for this layout. I used the same ink colors as on the card.
I did add a couple of alphabets to this layout.
The word 'Birthday' was stamped using A1117 - A Typeface and Outdoor Denim ink and the word 'Wishes' used one of my favorite sets D1507 - Urban Alphabet.
Two pieces of Silver Shimmer Trim added more sparkle to the Birthday Cake accent piece and 
Clear Sparkles added some bling between the letters of 'Birthday"
Hope  you like it as much as I do :O)
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment