Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Chantilly Scrapbooking Workshop On the Go

 This is the super cute stamp set in the Chantilly Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go
I love the different segments and what is even more fun is that they fit PERFECTLY into 
D1545 Wheel of Life which is featured on page 77 of the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book .
I really like the leaf image which has a swirl feel to it and the fun mini phrases are perfect for pages or cards.
On this 3"x6" card above I used Pear ink to stamp the leaf in the top right hand corner.
The scallops were made with the Corner Rounder with the guide taken off.
I then added the holes with the Piercing Kit.
The pretty little flower was cut out on using the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge
The more I looked at the segments I could see other images which could be created - so made this fun birthday card by making one of the segments into a party hat with a glitter button on the top of it with a Clear Sparkle in its center.  I dry embossed diagonal lines into the Sweet leaf cardstock and then heavily ink distressed it ink Sweet Leaf Ink. I sponged Cotton Candy ink onto the Black and White Grosgrain Ribbon.
As soon as I saw the segment with the leaves on it I knew it would make the cutest little tree.
I added Sparkles to it and used a small scrap of the Pear and partridge paper.
A little piece of Burlap Ribbon - frayed on all 4 sides - added a more country feel to it.
Well I hope I have given you lots of ideas with this set.
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment