Tuesday, November 17, 2009

9x9 Memory showcase box and album

Here is a 9x9 Memory showcase box and album which I made of my daughter Robyn's senior year in the Walled Lake Central Marching Band
This shows the top of the box - I used the Game on paper and black organdy and twill ribbon to decorate. Loved using the silver hinge as a detail. The word 'Laugh' is one of the CTMH rub-ons. I added Sunflower cardstock as this is one of the WLCHS colors.


This shows the front of the matching 9x9 album - the largest circle on the tag is white cardstock which I have heavily embossed using the gold embossing powder. A photo hanger and more ribbon adds extra dimension as does the photo clip. The words were typed using the CTMH 'Expressives' font CD.


I used the Dimensional Element letters covered in the Game on B&T for the letter W of work and embossed the word Hard - again using Gold embossing powder. I did the same thing for the Dimensional Element arrows.
This is the last page of the album - I did add ribbon to it to make 'hinges' so that it opened like a book.
I hid the journalling under the words 'Play hard' and attached hinges to the title to make it open.

No comments:

Post a Comment