Friday, November 13, 2009

Lisa's card and gift bag

A day or so ago I posted the mini allsorts album I had made for my dear friend Lisa - so here are the card and matching gift bag. I love the stair step cards - you can add so much embellishment to it - here I added dimensional element numbers, ribbons, a button with a paper flower and brad and the matching stickease to the Notebook paper.
 
This cute bag started life as a plain white one! I added the large pieces of cardstock and notebook level 2 paper and stamped the coffee stain stamp. Then I added the center panel with her name with mini sparkles and a circle clip. The Big pink paper flower has a circle of paper in the center over which I have added a circle window charm. Ribbon is added to the handle and the tissue papar again is stamped with the coffee cup stain stamp. Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment