Monday, November 09, 2009

November Stamp of the month additional artwork - thanks to everyone who inspired me to make these.


Here are 5 more cards which feature the house set - Around the Block - the November Stamp of the Month.
The top card was inspired by Karen Pederson and is meant to be a gingerbread house - I have embossed in white embossing powder and added white daisy ink for the brickwork.
The next card is inspired by Kimberly Simmons - I loved her idea of turning the house into the outline of a baby bottle and using the roof and the feeding part. i used blush ink and cardstock and again used the dry embossing technique with ink distressing. the swirl and the tiny heart were stamped in cocoa ink on the cocoa cardstock
The tiny little tag was an idea that Michele Gamble shared and shows how to stamp the flower baskets - mask them and then stamp the windows.
The Welcome to the Neigborhood card I think was an idea by Helen Olunek (my sincere apologies if this is wrong - please correct me and I will adjust)
And the last card was based on an idea by AnnMarie McLain - who used a white background for the card she made - I took her idea and ran! - Yes it is the roof that becomes the beach unbrella. I then took a small piece of cardstock and trimmed it to make the fringe -
Hope you like them and thanks once again to the talented ladies who inspired me to make these :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment