Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby Wall Hanging & Door Sign


Some of you saw this at Convention in 2008 when I taught a class on how to use CTMH items around your home. The bases of these are both wood and came from my local craft store - with the Baby sign - I colored in the edge of the sign with a sweet leaf marker and then dry brushed the pearl paint over it. With the door hanger I just colored in the edge with the marker. On both items I then attached Spring Iris cardstock whcih I had dry embossed in a diamond pattern and then dry embossed. Summer Posies mini flowers were added with a clear Sparkle in the center. I added paper to the Dimensional Element letters and attached them using 3D foam squares.  Finally - Sassy strands and ribbons added the hanger to the wall hanging and some texture to the door hanger. Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment