Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Robyn's Spring Break Mini Album


I made this 6x6 album for my daughter Robyn's senior year in high school in 06 & finally got around to finish putting the photos in it for her from her spring break trip.
I made the covers out of chipboard which I then added the cardstock which I had heavily distressed with sandpaper. I then added the paper and the stamped images, & embellishments. The ribbons thread from the front to the back & around 2 wooden kabob sticks (there are also 2 on the back ) and then tied in the front which holds the album together. I then added more ribbon to pretty it up further. Liquid glass and prisma glitter is added to the My Stickease flower.

This shows the inside cover decorated with more B&T and title page. I have added My Stickease and a clear acrylic star as the 'dot' on the letter i.


I didn't take photos of every page (some of the photos aren't really appropriate!) but you can see that I have left blank pages for her to add journalling and other items. 
Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment