Thursday, December 31, 2009

Monsters


This is a single page layout which I made which features the textured cardstock.
The background tire marks were made using one of the boys toy monster trucks - I ran the wheels of the toy over the desert sand ink and then ran the truck over the cardstock :O)

I trimmed a 12x12 piece of white textured cardstock to 8.5 x 11 and printed my photos onto it. I then mixed a tiny amount of desert sand re-inker into a little puddle of white paint & dry brushed this onto the photos.
The paint really high-lights the texture of the cardstock and gives it a really distressed look.
I used 3D foam tape under some of the letters which I had stamped and cut out. Heavy ink distressing on the journalling block & natural hemp & an outdoor denim button give a fun texture to it. Every other element on the page was heavily scissor distressed :O) Hope you like it x

No comments:

Post a Comment