Friday, December 18, 2009

Disney Fold out Album


Good morning everyone :O)
Here is a fun album which I made and finally finished last night - woohoo :O) It started out with an undecorated album which I had picked up at a craft fair some time ago. I used the CTMH Giggles and Grins paper and stickease,and the matching stamps to decorate it. I did add a few embroidered Mickey piece which I bought at Magic Kingdom. The entire inside section folds out which I then decorated and made interactive.


As you can see I added flaps and fold outs to it to add more photos :O)

This is the other side of the fold out piece.
 
Again I added more pockets and tags.


Sorry this is a little blurry - I was standing on a chair to be able to get it all in LOL.
This was our first trip to Disney - we had so much fun.
Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment