Monday, April 15, 2013

Buzz & Bumble Display Tray

I absolutely love how this project turned out. It was based on one made by the  talented Lisa Stenz.
It features the My Creations Display Tray which is made up of 12 compartments. As you can see from above I didn't put photos in all of the sections. Some I covered almost entirely and some I added sentiments.

I used the paper and cardstock and stamp set from the Buzz & Bumble Workshop on the Go and then added a few extra embellishments.
I added the Honeycomb Stamp set, and the D1544 Distressed Backgrounds (on the Heart).

 The embellishments I used were Brocade Assortment, Heart Dimensional ElementsRosette Ribbon
Dark Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Color Ready Trinkets Wooden Shapes, Artisan Studs and LOTS of Liquid Glass - of course I did - I don't think I am able to make a project without Liquid Glass :O)
 This shows the embellishment cluster on the main photo.
 Elliott's photo lifted up to show another photo of him.
I used the Piercing Tool Kit to make rows of holes to make faux stitching around the honeycomb shapes.
I am so excited with the finished result and can't wait to hang it up :O)
Hope you love it too - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment