Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Buzz & Bumble Honeycomb Card

I have to say that Buzz & Bumble is my favorite paper pack in the new Spring Summer 2013 Idea Book.
I love the vintage feel to the papers and co-ordinating stamp sets.
This is one of those stamp sets - C1537 Honeycomb and it is already proving to be very popular 
with my customers.
Here I added it to the Buzz & Bumble Workshop on the Go and then accented it with some of the new Brown & Tan Glitter Paper - you KNOW I am loving this stuff !!!
I dry embossed the background of this 3x6 card and ink distressed everything in Desert Sand Ink
I stamped the sentiment from the WOTG ink Cocoa ink and added some of the brown sparkles that come in the kit to the top and bottom of it.
I also added them to one of the Honeycomb shapes.
These were stamped in Honey, Goldrush, Bamboo and Cocoa inks.
Hope you like it :O)
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment