Monday, April 08, 2013

My Sunshine - March Stamp Of The Month

 What a fun Set :O)  I am loving the great Spring/Summer feel to these cards - banishing the Winter Blues !!
The first card uses the new Claire Level 2 paper pack as I love this Sunset colored diagonal pattern.
Cocoa cardstock forms the base and I added a touch of Outdoor Denim Ink, Chocolate Ink and Sunset ink.and cardstock and lots of Clear Sparkles. This is one of the cards my classes will be making this month.
 On this next card I dry embossed the background and then ink distressed with Desert Sand Ink.
Again I used the Claire Level 2 paper Pack - this time the Denim print paper.
I cut the Hot Air Balloon balloon 6 times and stamped it in Sunset ink and layered them to give them a fun flower feel.
 This summery card has a Topiary Heat Embossed background with sanded Creme Brulee Cardstock
I stamped the Hot Air Balloon in Pear ink  and then Rolled the edges in Topiary to give it a shaded look.
 This lovely card featuring the Tommy Level 2 paper pack was made by my dear friend Victoria Fage and I fell in love with it. She added a piece of Burlap Ribbon and a large pewter brad from the Brads Metal Assortment  for texture.
 Claire Level 2 paper is featured on this card. I stamped the bird in Chocolate ink and added the wing ink Sunset ink. I stamped the new D1544 Distressed Backgrounds on the Cashmere cardstock. The Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon is perfect for this card. The flower is made using the 2" Scallop Punch which is fan folded and cut on every other fold.
This card was inspired by a card made by the very talented Aaron Brown. 
I used Chantilly paper on this little 4x4 card. I used Cotton Candy cardstock and patterned paper and the Cotton Candy Ink for the bird for a very monochromatic look. I cut the birds wing out of the green paper from the kit. I distressed everything in Cocoa Ink.
I scalloped the bottom edge with the Corner Rounder and added Pink Glitter Gems and the Rosette Ribbon.
Hope you like them - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment