Thursday, July 07, 2016

Extravaganza 2014 cards with Base and Bling



Here are 3 of the cards which I made using the Base and Bling jewelry line. It is very versatile.
The top one has a pendant piece with just a sticker in it but no glass, the middle one has the pendant with the sticker and the glass added, and the bottom card shows the sticker on its own - not inside the pendant but then using the chain as ribbon.

I also used the Floral Embossing folder on the colonial white cardstock which I then distressed heavily with Desert Sand ink. This folder is available on its own or as part o a 2 design or 3 design discount pack as it will retire shortly. Hop on over to my website to check out the other patterns and get them while supplies last

Hope you like what I made & that it inspires you to create - Love Sara xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment