Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Tic Tac Toe - CTMH style - Extravaganza 2014

How fun is this :O)

I took a 6" canvas frame and added the Seaside paper to the front of it and used lots of Liquid Glass to attach it. I added Gold glitter paper to the sides and edged it with the Base and Bling chain. I cut thin strips of paper to make the squares and added the Gold Bling Gems.

The playing pieces are the Oval Glass Base and Bling covers with gold glitter cardstock which I had stamped the Xs and Os in Black Stazon ink. using the Glamour Uppercase stamp set (it will retire July 21st 2016 so don't wait)  I then used liquid glass to attach them to the the glass pieces. I used the same ink and the state stamp set to stamp on the cream Muslin Bag to hold all of the paying pieces.

Hope you like it and that it inspires you to create - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment