Friday, July 01, 2016

I am so excited to share the opportunity to join CTMH. I love my Legacies of Love team and we support each other and share so many ideas with each other. The friendships I have made during my 13 years with CTMH are so precious to me. I love the discount I get on my own scrapbooking products and the commission I earn while sharing the excitement of Close To My Heart with others.
Our new Idea Book goes live to my customers in August with even more new products coming in September. 
But...YOU don't have to wait until August to get yours. If you would like to join my amazing Legacies of Love team in July you will also get TWO additional perks....a free NEW Fundamentals Creative Collection including a 24 sheet paper pack and coordinating Complements from Close To My Heart PLUS an additional Fundamentals Creative Collection of 24 papers of your choice Free from ME.

Our new consultant kit is just $75.00 and contains the fabulous core tools shown in the photo below PLUS it has great marketing supplies PLUS an instant $50 Select Product Credit which means you get to choose the additional items that you want. 
The kit is valued at over $200 not including the additional bonus items from CTMH and me. If you have any questions I would love to chat with you and discuss more of the perks offered to you when you take advantage of this great opportunity. Offer valid July 1st through July 31st 2016 ‪#‎LOLteamrocks‬
visit my website at 
http://sarabatkin.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx
to join my team today 

No comments:

Post a Comment