Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Time Passes . . . . Scrapbook layout

This was my competition layout piece which I made for Convention.
The fence and the gate are comprised of 49 pieces of cardstock, inked distressed and ink edged, interwoven and with 3D foam tape between to make it dimensional. The grass is hand it with scissors, the flowers are cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. The Daffodil leave are free hand cut and the clock time is set to 11.11 my dads time. The camera is tucked in the flowers at the bottom.

The gate opens to reveal 2 photos and under the top photo is the journaling.
 The theme was the movie Inside Out and I chose a core memory to scrapbook - 
not necessarily the individual character emotions.
I was absolutely thrilled with the end result (30 hrs to complete) and would not change anything about it.
Hope you like it and that it inspires you to create - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment