Thursday, January 12, 2012

10 Things I love About Winter Mini Album

How much do I like this paper - let me count the ways  . . . . . . This Wonderland
Workshop On The Go had such beautiful paper and you know I love the Sparkles
that I had to make another 6x6 mini album. This time, all about the things I Love About Winter.
I did also use the Polka Dot Alphabet as the dots on the letters matched the dots on the border stamp
that is in this WOTG.
I used the 'steam' image stamp to make the curly border down the side of the photo mats.
The fun thing about this album is that pretty much all of the 6x6 layouts
are orginally 12x12 layouts - taken from Cherish, Imagine or Magic - our 
amazing 'How To' books. Pick a layout you like and divide all the measurements by 2. 
in some cases you will have to adjust the measurements so that the layout looks good
and the photo areas are big enough to actually add a photo.
Some of the pages I added titles - and some I left blank - you could add your own
or as I find photos to fit the layout I will add a title later.
I loved adding the sparkles from the WOTG to the centers of the snowflakes.
I added Pansy purple ink to this kit as the Quick Pick mini album was pansy purple.
I know the purple used in the paper was a lighter shade but this darker shade 
worked perfectly.
I used the 'steam' stamp as a corner border in crystal blue ink.
Can't wait to add photos to this :O)
This layout is the WOTG brochure layout - just reduced to 6x6. You will see
how I made one photo area instead of 2 to make it more usable.
I hope you like it as much as I do and that it inspires you to make one of your own:O)



No comments:

Post a Comment