I was so happy with the way this card turned out. I started with a colonial white cardstock card base into which I scored 4 rectangular 'panels'. I sponged desert sand ink onto this and the ridges became more obvious. I then cut 4 pieces of cardstock slightly smaller than the scored areas and again distressed with the desert sand ink and attached them within the scored areas.
The wreath branches were stamped in chocolate ink then I sponged Honey, Aut Terracotta and Olive ink onto the leaf image and stamped it on the top half of the wreath. I then repeated it to fill the wreath entirely.
Then I stamped the dots in the chocolate ink and went over the dots with the bronze glitz gel glue.
I stamped the bow in cranberry ink and went over it with the red glitz gel glue. When the bow was dry I used
a craft knife to cut it out. I used the knife and scissors to cut out the wreath.
The wreath was 'popped' up on 3D foam tape and then I used a drop of liquid glass to secure the bow.
The door knob is a shimmer brad onto which I rubbed some cocoa ink to distress it and that too has 3D foam tape under it to make it stand out from the card.
So I hope you like it as much as I do :O)