Monday, January 09, 2012

Rock the Block Promotion

Oh I have to tell you I am LOVING this Rock The Block special offer E sized Stamp set with it's cute tray & the 9 blank chipboard blocks.You can decorate them any way you like :O) 
Above is a quick & easy card which I made using some scrap circles of Roxie paper & then the stamps from the set. I did add a little amount of the Bronze Glitz gel glue in the center of the Desert Sand stamped flower.
Here I used some Roxie paper & again used the Bronze Glitz gel glue to 'color' over the swirl pattern of the paper. I cut a 4x6 photo into 2x2 squares and attached them to one side of the blocks.
For the 'Summer Fun' I took pear cardstock and stamped the 'dots' background in Sweet leaf ink.
I cut the letters out using the Cricut 'CTMH' Art Philosophy cartridge 
& then used the large corner shaped stamp in Lagoon ink to add a pattern to the letters. A few scraps of Lagoon & Sunny Yellow cardstock completed this side.
'Easter"  was done with the Cricut letters inked with Petal ink then covered with Bonding memories glue & dipped in Prisma Glitter. I stamped 2x2 colonial white cardstock squares with Creme Brulee ink using the corner stamp. I stamped the flowers in Blush & sponged Petal ink on the edges. The leaves were stamped in Sweet leaf. I added a spot of Liquid glass to the centers of the flowers and added more Prisma Glitter.
The "Halloween" side used the Mischief paper with the Zip strip still attached. The letters were sponged with Sunset ink & then I took the trellis pattern stamp and stamped in Cocoa over the top. 
Each letter was accented with 3 dots of Bronze Glitz gel glue.
I used the Believe paper on the "Christmas" side. 
I added a strip of Kraft cardstock which I had already scalloped the edge with the corner rounder 
then added the reindeer zip strip. The letters were ink distressed in Holiday Red ink. 
The last side again used the Roxie paper (can you tell it is my favorite? LOL) & inked the letters using 
Smoothie then went over with liquid glass to make them shiny - sorry it is difficult to see in this photo. 
I did the same thing with the word 'Love' which I matted on Black cardstock before attaching it.

I hope you like what I have done with mine - if you would like one too spend just $25 on items from the Autumn/Winter idea book and receive this stamp, tray and block set for just $15 (value $44.90).
Click on my link below and get yours now before they are all gone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment