Friday, January 13, 2012

We have snow - so here is a snowman :O)

Gotta love this snowman :O) 
I used the All Decked Out Stamp set - where you can build your own snowman - 
you get to choose his hat (or ear muffs), arms, whether he has 2 balls of snow for a body or just one - 
and even what kind of carrot he has for a nose.
The base of the card was Chocolate cardstock which I scalloped
using the corner rounder, the B&T was from Wonderland Level 2 paper pack
and the insert was Crystal blue cardstock held with Chocolate ribbon :O)
I heat embossed with clear ink the swirls at the bottom of the cardstock and then 
sponged the matching ink over the swirls so that they showed up.
I added silver Glitz Gel Glue to the snowflakes (and to the B&T at the top of the card)
I stamped the parts for the snowman on white cardstock then heat set Liquid Applique
while it was still hot I sprinkled liberally with prisma glitter and heated it again.
Black button brads made the buttons
His nose was liquid glasses after I had colored it with the Sunset marker
2 more black brads for eyes and his ear muffs were made fuzzy with fun flock
and the band colored with a grey marker and then liquid glassed.
I used 3D tape to 'pop' up the middle section of him plus his ear muffs.

I think he is super cute - hope you do too :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment