Tuesday, February 04, 2014

A Touch of Class Photo Block Stack

This was a fun project to make as I had an idea about this a while ago but wasn't sure how it was all come together.
I had used the tray base for these blocks on another project and wanted to show a way of using the blocks without their storage tray - so here you go :O)

 I used the new CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge to cut the letters for the word SMILE
which I attached to the photos - sorry I know its a little difficult to see
 The words on the Dimensional Elements were just perfect with these photos.
My friend Jennifer Cashin from JLCashin Photography took the photos of me and
 made me feel like a movie star.
She is fabulous and I love her work. Check it out at www.facebook.com/jlcashinphotography

 Below is the last side of the stack - the cubes were all adhered to each other using liquid glass (you just knew I was going to say that didn't you LOL)
 I added the resin flowers from the Base and Bling Purple jewels for more texture
Hope you like it :O)
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment