Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Buzz & Bumble Mini Album

Another of my My Creations Memory Showcase transformations - you know how much I love these little mini albums :O)

I used the Buzz & Bumble paper packet along with the matching assortment and the Brown & Tan Glitter Paper and C1537 Honeycomb stamp set and yes my favorite D1482 Love Life - I am in love with the huge swirl in this set :O)
 The spine was dry embossed and then inked with dots of Liquid Glass at the intersection of the lines.
 I accordion folded the 2 internal pages and then made pockets from 6x12 cardstock which I slid onto these pleats. Then added a matching mini album to the pocket.

 
 I also added the Color Ready seam binding ribbon - left in its cream color - as it compliments this project perfectly. The Glitter Paper honeycomb shapes I made by just stamping one of the honeycombs on the back of the paper and cut it out. Now that we have the new CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge you will find the corresponding image on there :O)
 I used the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut the borders from the Glitter paper.
 
 
 Again dry embossing adds texture and interest to the cardstock sections.
 
The following pages were variants of the first pages.
 
 
 
Another project where I was trilled with the finished result - hope you like it too :O)
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment