Friday, February 14, 2014

Cityscape card

I really do like C2563 Cityscapes.
The buildings have really cool 'window' spaces which you could color yellow for more of a night-time look.
I used the Black glitter paper with the CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge to make the zebra patterned background.
I colored Rosette ribbon with the Gypsy ink pad but it seemed really dark so I washed the ribbon which left if with this cool dark lavender color which I LOVED :O)
I cut a flower from Crystal Blue cardstock using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and leaves from Sweet Leaf cardstock.
I added one of the peacock feather shaped Laughing Lola Dimensional Elements and some of the jewels from the Base and Bling sets.
I was really happy with it - hope you like it too  - Love Sara :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment