Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hat-titude Layout

 Once again I used the photos taken by my amazing friend Jennifer Cashin from JLCashin Photography
for this fun layout - which makes me smile. I was laughing so hard at myself - terrified I was going to fall into the water but trying to look elegant LOL :O)
Again I used the CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge for the layout design and then added lots of 'Bling' - 
Of Course I did - would you expect anything else ???
 Here are a couple of the close ups of the embellishments clusters. I made paper flowers using the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and added the Base and Bling metal flowers - love them.
I also added the Laughing Lola Dimensional Elements and the pins from the Black Mini Medley.

Hope you like it - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment