Monday, February 17, 2014

This Was Epic - Wall Hanging

I made a wall hanging which was 12x6 for my friend Jen's daughter.
She takes a dance class so her outfit was fabulously bright and colorful.
I chose the Black and gold paisley and a touch of the Laughing Lola purple paper to highlight some of the colors in her top.
I colored the ribbon by sponging it with the Crystal Blue ink.
I embellished it with the Laughing Lola Dimensional Elements and paper flowers cut using the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.
If you look closely at the Laughing Lola gold cardstock you will see there is a faint pattern.
I cut a background lattice pattern from a piece of scrap cardstock using the CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge and used it as a mask. I sponged Bamboo ink onto the gold cartridge to give it a very soft patterned look.
More of the Base and Bling jewel flowers and the Black mini medley to add embellishment to the corner of the wall hanging.
Hope you like it - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment