Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cruise 2013 - Scrapbook Layout.

 Yes - I know - you are going to tell me that this layout looks awfully familiar !!
And yes - it does lol :O)
I love the layout which I made with the Tommy Paper so very much I wanted to re-create it - so I did
but with a different color palette. and I LOVE IT :O)
I used the Laughing Lola gold cardstock and added the black and gold paisley print paper - not very nautical I know but it works perfectly :O)
I put 2 layers of crystal blue cardstock - one I left plain and the other I cut using the CTMH Cricut Artbooking cartridge. I turned the pattern through 180 degrees so that it looked more like fish scales (well it did to me anyway) and then added the pale tan glitter paper.
I was so geeked with this layout - one of my favorite every I think - hope you like it too - 
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment