Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I'm Back from Costa Rica :O)

Hopefully you didn't miss me as I kept my blog up to date with posts while I was gone - thats a first I hear you say hahaha :O)

I had a wonderful time in the Guanacaste Region of Costa Rica on the Incentive Trip which I earned through Close To My Heart.

94 degrees - beautiful sunshine - fabulous all inclusive hotel - amazing friends - lots of smiles - it doesn't get any better than that !!

SO here are a few photos of the trip :O)

This was the beach just outside the hotel grounds - it was lovely - a beach covered in shells at the one end - and you KNOW I brought some back to add to my scrapbook lol
 This was a the view of the pool - it was gorgeous and had a swim up bar :O)
 Here I am with my best friend who I took on the trip - Victoria (in the pretty red dress) along with 2 fellow consultants from here in Michigan Dana and Holly xxx
 I know this is a little hard to see but this is a 4 foot long Iguana who was in one of the trees by the river. We took a cruise on the Tempesque River through the Paolo Verde National Park - it was a great trip and allowed us to see so many animals and birds.
 Victoria and I on the river cruise boat.
 And one last one of me by a beautiful bougainvillea tree at the hacienda that we stayed at for lunch after the river cruise.
Well I hope I haven't made you too jealous of the trip - you know that you can come with me on the next one to Hawaii :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment