Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ivy Lane Workshop on the Go - Scrapbook layout

I have to confess to loving this paper pack - it reminds me of Laura Ashley style designs.
I love the pinks and greens together - I can imagine spring gardens - love it :O)

On this particular layout I used quite a few of the matching Ivy Lane Stickease and the matching embellishments from the Workshop on the Go. I also added some accent pieces using the new Pink Glitter cardstock along the top and bottom sections of the pages.
I stamped the words 'Pure Joy' from from the WOTG stamp set in Smokey Plum ink which co-ordinates beautifully with this paper, and used the same color ink for the 
'Pure, simple, wonderful you' stamp.

The swirls from the C1581 Inspiration Flourishes stamp set were stamped in Hollyhock ink 
onto theHollyhock cardstock bases.
I stamped the flower shapes in Bamboo ink onto the Bamboo pieces.

I do love the fabric and resin flowers from the Ivy Lane Assortment and here I added a 
Purple Glitter Gem to the center of the fabric flowers for some added bling.

I used the Zip-strip on the Ivy Lane Green cardstock and loved the finished result.
Hope you like it too :O)

Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment