Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sweet Moments Mini Album in a Box

 I am sad not to be able to get any more of the My Creations Recipe Boxes -I used them for so many things - should have stockpiled them LOL. I chose the check paper from the Laughing Lola paper pack as this - along with the gold patterned paper made me think of picnic baskets.
For this project I turned the box on its side so that and then used the Laughing Lola Dimensional Elements along with paper flowers cut with the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the flourish from the Wooden Mini Medley and Burlap Ribbon to decorate the lid.


 Inside I made a concertina style mini album from lengths of 4x6 black cardstock and then glued the flip flaps to the back - I think it is easier to see what I mean from the photos than trying to describe it lol.
The photos were taken by my super talented friend Jenner from JLCashin Photography -Facebook.com/jlcashinphotography 
If you live in the area make sure you check her out - her photography is fabulous.
 On some of the sections I used either the Wishes or Originals card confidence programs and chose card designs to decorate these areas.


Hope you like it as much as I do - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment