Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Base & Bling Pendant #1 - Extravaganza

Finally - I have caught up with my life a little and I am able to start posting some of the photos of my Extravagana artwork - and I have to apologize for the slightly blurry image. Good Grief !! Im a scrapbooker for goodness sake - I should be able to take a photo.!!!  
I have no excuses I was tired and thats all :O)

Anyway this pendant is made with 2 of the cardstock pieces from the new
'In The Pink" My Crush assortment.
I glued the 2 pieces together and then took single strand from the Neutral Bakers Twine and using the Stitch Guide to make the holes, 'cross stitched' the 2 pieces together along the join.
I attached it to the pendant base with Liquid Glass and then added a very thick layer of Liquid Glass to seal it. While it was still wet I balanced the tiny heart charm in the corner with a Bitty Sparkle to disguise the hanging loop.
When it was completely dry (3 days) I added the arrow to the back of the pendant.
I moved the connection pint of the chain to give this more of a 'lariat style' to this necklace and added another arrow and rhinestone above the pendant.
Hope you can forgive me the blurriness and hope you like it :O)
Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment