Friday, August 08, 2014

My Time To Shine Wall Hanging - Extravaganza

Ooooooh - I was so happy with the way this turned out :O) I had a bit of an accident with the Designed Decor Flip Stand Album and managed to break the hard acrylic stand which supports the album on a desk (don't ask - it was my own fault) and you know me - waste not want not - as my mama would have said. So I dispatched Richard to the garage with the instructions to remove the rest of the horizontal piece CAREFULLY without scratching the surface LOL. No pressure then haha :O)

Bless his heart - he managed to do it and sanded the edges smooth too.
I then unscrewed the 2 decorative screws and removed the 2 ring binder piece. I re attached the screws after I had inserted the cardstock background between the 2 layers of acrylic.

I used Outdoor Denim Pigment ink to color the Slate ribbon dark blue and when it was dry - threaded it through the holes and re-attached the screws.
I used one of the new Rectangular Pendants using 3D foam tape and used the words from the 'Journey Style Sheet'. More Ribbon threaded through the top of it allowed me to add a Star charm to it . I love the new Black Arrow Washi Tape which I layered over the Seaside Paper (think this has to be my new favorite paper).
A photo of my lovely boy before his Senior Homecoming party and a photo of the school logo and lots of the Brown/Tan Glitter paper finished it off nicely :O)
Hope you like it as much as I do - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment