Saturday, August 09, 2014

Leo's Graduation

 Yes here we all are, my babies and I - and my lovely husband  :O)
I know - you all usually see picture of Robyn and Leo and Elliott but yes - I DO have a husband :O)
So I managed to find someone to take a picture of all of us together - this doesn't happen very often as  it is usually me behind the camera taking the photos.
I can't believe Leo has graduated from Walled Lake Central - He seems so grown up.
And here is another one of my babies - this one makes my heart melt. I am so blessed to have them. It's funny because they are all so different in character and personality yet in some ways they are just the same. They are all fiercely loyal and will be the first in line to take care of the 'underdog' in a situation. They all have a great sense of humor and a so kind hearted. They are my life and I am so proud to be their  Little Mama xxx
Love Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment