Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Choker Style Necklace and Matching Bracelet - Extravaganza

 Here is another way to use the long necklaces. I tend to wear shorter necklaces so this was a great way of getting more of a chunkier look to offset the weight of the pendant pieces.  
The first Pendant piece with the Eiffel Tower has glitter cardstock inside the pendant.  I then added the Tower Charm and Liquid Glassed it to the rim of the Pendant. On the middle section I used the Cameo image from Storyteller Style Sheet. It is designed to fit the smaller Base and Bling pendant pieces so I added it to the larger oval pendant and then added some of the gold tone glitter paper to hide the gap. last Pendant again has the gold Glitter cardstock in the base with the crown charm liquid glassed directly to it. A sparkle decorates the top of the crown and more charms hand at various points around the pendants. I made the connection point in the front so that the extension chain acts as another charm effect.
I used the same techniques to create the matching bracelet but this time used the camera charm in the first section which I cut the hanging loop off and as a 'piece de resistance' added a tan sparkle to the center of the camera as a lens. As you can see I kept to the smaller circle shaped pendants for the bracelet so the Cameo design fitted beautifully.  Again I added more charms for more decoration.
Here you can see them as a matching set. I was really happy with the result :O)
Hope you like them too - Love Sara xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment