Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Embossing powder & Prisma Glitter examples from Extravaganza
This is one of the ideas I taught at the 'All That Glitters' class at Extravaganza. So here is where I played with LOTS of different combinations of Embossing Powder (EP) and Prisma Glitter (PG). Remember I used 2 parts EP to 1 part PG and then heat set it.
In case you can't read the labels under each sample - here goes.
1. Versamark clear ink with a mixture of Clear EP & PG
2. Vanilla cream ink with mixture of Clear EP & PG
3. White daisy ink with mixture of Clear EP & PG
4. Versamark clear ink with mixture of White EP & PG
5. Versamark clear ink with mixture of Cocoa EP & PG
6. Versamark clear ink with mixture of black EP & PG
7. Versamark clear ink with mixture of black EP & PG
The cocoa mixture didn't turn out the way I wanted - thought it would be darker -but hey it is trial and error, right!.
I LOVE THE BLACK!!! It is even cooler in the last section on the black cardstock - love the way it looks :O) Maybe you will go and experiment too.
Hope you like it too x