Thursday, September 09, 2010

Veranda 9x9 Memory showcase album & box from Extravaganza.

Here is a 9x9 Memory Showcase box which I mad eusing the Veranda paper and stickease - it has a photo of the beautiful Milford Sound, NZ on it. Again I used the stamp set "Just the ticket". I have come to the conclusion that everyone needs this stamp set - it is so versatile. I used the Opaques for the dots on the j and i. I covered a clear button with liquid glass then dipped it in prisma glitter and then pushed a creme brulee 
bigger brad through the center.


Here is the matching 9x9 memory showcase album which fits inside.

I love the interactive sections on pages, cards and album. It generates interest and is a great way of making space for more photos.
I used the new Shimmer Brads to anchor down the edges of the ribbon inside the fold out section.
Again, the "Just the ticket" stamp set was perfect for these two pages. I love how the color of the papers are reflected in the color of the water of the bay in Queenstown, NZ.
Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment