Sunday, September 05, 2010

Triple Play Mini Album and card set

Here is the fabulous offer for September - it is called Triple play and includes all the supples to make 3 fabulous 4x4 mini albums. There are 3 colors - Outdoor Denim, Hollyhock and Smoothie.  Here I have made the Hollyhock one into its mini album and added photos from Convention:
Here is the front cover - the die cuts, inks and ribbon are included:
Here is my friend Dana and I on the fist page.
Here are Nancy, Joy and I with out patriotic colored headlands :O)

Dana, LisaMarie and I.
I loved the way Close To My Heart decorated the steps - so much fun - and yes I still have to add the journaling to the lined areas. The 2nd photo shows the fabulous Kristine and I with the fun picture frames.
This photo was of Dr Phil and I at the award ceremony.
The left hand photo is from when I taught at Extravaganza and the right hand photo is of Lynn Como and I - a lady who I admire tremendously for her sales and business. I want to grow up to be just like Lynn :O)
And last but definitely not least - this is actually the back cover of the album but it seemed silly not to put a photo on it! So here I am will Victoria and LisaMarie and Dana :O)

The 2nd mini album I actually copied from Gloria Rogers website at http://hsstutorials.blogspot.com/p/tripleplay.html
She had the fabulous idea of turning the mini album into a card kit - so I took the smoothie kit and added some olive cardstock to it. I made 6 card bases measuring 3.5 x 7 (scored at 3.5) and 2 pieces of  2.5 x 5.25  olive cardstock which I scored on along the 2 short edges and 1 long edge at .5" in from the edge - these 2 pieces formed the 2 pockets. (my cardstock was slight different in size to Gloria's original).
I then used the inks and die cuts to decorate the card holder and cards as shown below :O)


Here you can see the 2 pockets and then the cards tucked inside.
My cards are very similar to the ones Gloria made - I added the extra ribbon which wasn't needed to tie pages in to decorate the top card.There are actually 2 of each of the 3 designs.
Hope you like them :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment