Wednesday, September 08, 2010

September Stamp of the month - Thriller


Here are 2 fun cards - featuring the embossing powder and prisma glitter technique - doesn't have a name - maybe we could call it sparkly embossing LOL.
I have to confess that the ideas for both of these cards were based on a book and card that the fabulous Tresa Black posted on her blog at http://www.fabulouslyartsy.com/  I changed the layout of the card but used her resist embossing technique on this 1st. I used the new purple sparkles for even more 'bling'.

this card is so  much cuter in person than the photo shows - here I sponged color on the card then embossed with a mixture of clear embossing powder and prisma glitter then rubbed black ink over it. Again based on Tresa's artwork. I used the new Pear mini medley for the brads and button.
Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment