Monday, September 27, 2010

Hair today - Gone Tomorrow.3x3 Mini Album. Extravaganza Artwork

Here is a 3x3 My Creations mini album which I made with photos of Leo. He decided that he needed a new look as he was going into High School. I used the new Magnifique level 2 paper packet & matching stickease. I added the paper to the Dimensional Element solo 'H' and tied the chocolate dot ribbon around it. I also added the Glitz glitter gel to the stickease in the bottom right hand corner. I wanted to show how you can add 'bling' to projects for boys without making them 'girly'.
The inside cover is the Bamboo cardstock which I suede distressed with the Desert Sand ink pad. Again I added the glitter gel to the stickease and further embellished it with one of the Opaques Pearls from the Liquorice pack. I then added 3 pearls to the bottom of this page.
  More pearls and then the stamped tag and stickease on the right hand page. The tag is from the new      C1422 - Unity.
 On the left hand page I stamped the dots and then went over them with liquid glass to add shine. I layered the 2 ribbons on the right hand page.
I used one of the My Creations A-door-ables on the page below, I covered it with the B&T then added a tag from C1422 Unity and a shimmer brad as an accent to hold the ribbon handle in place.
 A piece of Pacifica cardstock on the inside of the door covered the ribbon and the back of the brad.
 I used an arrow from Z1019 Fresh Shapes dimensional element on the right hand page and added ribbon and pearls to decorate it.
 Again - liquid glass on the dots and pearls on the photo.
 I used a photo as my B&T on the left hand page and added my journalling over the top. Ribbon accents the journaling piece.
 Ribbon is tied over the B&T but under the journaling square to add some shimmer and interest.
 And the final page - my 'cool dude' complete with faux hawk haristyle, shades and a smile.
The inside back cover is the same distressed cardstock as the front and a stickease and pearl finish it off :O)
Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment