Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween My creations cube - Extravaganza Artwork

Here is another cube - this time with a Halloween theme. I heat embossed the spider web with a mixture of clear embossing powder mixed with prisma glitter and then the spiders in silver embossing powder with prisma glitter. I used the pale purple sparkles for their eyes. And liquid glass on the small bats to make them shiny.
I used Stazon black ink for the spider web in the background as I went over the whole thing with liquid glass. And the same for the bat. I used the pale grey Opaques pearls to cover the wholes in this acrylic page - yes it is one of the pages from the Mix n Mingle album. It is secured in one corner with a shimmer brad -  because. .
. . . . . it spins up out of the way to reveal another photo underneath.
Again I used the silver embossing powder mixed with the prisma glitter and then added the purple and green sparkles.
Black pearls, purple sparkles and gathered black stitched ribbon decorate this side - again the web was stamped in Stazon and liquid glassed over the top.
Oh a little fuzzy but I hope you can see.
Well there it is - a Halloween cube with fun hidden areas, lots of BLING and sparkle.
Hope you like it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment