Friday, August 24, 2012

CTMH Cruicut Artiste Cartridge.

So . . . .  many of you have been asking me about the new Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge so I am giving you a quick look at some of the 700 images it has.
I was so excited when I saw this - OMG it has pretty much everything I could imagine on it.

Even better - it comes with 3 sets of specially designed stamps and 3 sheets of dimensional elements all of which fit these new images :O)






So ???? Are you just blown away - just look at all of these different styles of boxes and bags
- perfect for gifts etc  :O)

Get your cartridge by clicking here - remember if you host your own gathering and have combined sales of just $250 you can choose to receive this fabulous cartridge along with the 3 sets of specifically designed stamps & 3 sheets of dimensional elements for just $49:50. Does it get any better than that?????
Contact me and book your gathering today :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment