Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Scrapbook layout class at Masako's House :O)

I wanted to share the fun scrapbook layout class I teach at my dear friend Masako's house every month - we have so much fun learning new techniques.
This  month we used the Dakota WOTG paper & stamp set plus the co-ordinating stamp set and then added Sweetleaf and Buttercup cardstock to it to make a Spring/Summer layout 
- not at all Western themed.
We used the White Daisy exclusive ink to distress the edges of the Sweetleaf cardstock and then used Whisper ink to distress the whisper cardstock. 
We scissor distressed the barn red cardstock and stamped the line image on it (I think the stamp 
looks  a bit like a fancy mustache haha) and stamped Buttercup ink on the Buttercup 
cardstock for a tone on tone effect :O)
***Yes I know that the layout is the wrong way up and you need to hold your head at an angle but I can't work out how to spin the photo as it took it on my iphone and uploaded it straight from there LOL :O)***

The layout is from the new Make It From your Heart magazine - have I told you how much I love this magazine??? OMG - it is awesome - scrapbook layouts & card blueprints & cutting guides - I can highly recommend it :O)

Hope you like it as much as I do  - Love Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment