Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I want to welcome Robyn to our team :O)

WOOOOHOOOOO - welcome Robyn - I am so glad you have come to join us. 

When I spoke to her about joining the team - Robyn wasn't sure - she didn't really want to go and do gatherings - 'thats okay' I told her 'you don't have to go and go that - but how about getting your scrapbooking products for a bonus and getting other scrapbooking products absolutely FREE'. 

She loved that idea and has totally fallen in love with the beautiful damask bag in that beautiful Lagoon color which she will get free with her sign up kit.
I am thrilled to have her on my Legacies of Love team and we are going to have fun with
Monica Wihongi when she comes for our play date and all of that new Close To My Heart product :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment