Monday, August 27, 2012

Okay so to give you even more of an idea of what we get up to at Convention - along with the
Create n Takes, business classes, and Extravaganza classes -
here are a couple more photos which show you the fun we have :O)

Below is a photo of JuliAnne, Victoria, Dana and I with the CTMH sign - there was a table of
sparkly hats & jackets - how could we resist!!!
 The photo below makes me giggle every time I see it 
- Dana gave us all a turquoise bandanna and told us to get creative on how we wore it - 
we didn't let her down - especially as we were also given mustaches to wear!!!

What Victoria & I didn't realise was that Kristen was in the photo too - so when this was posted we just cracked up laughing.
Hope it makes you smile as much as it does me :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment