Monday, January 14, 2013

Mason's baby shower card.

Oh this monkey melts my heart - Yes I KNOW !!! This is a very retired set from many years ago but that is such a stinkin' cute monkey I had to keep him :O)
And he was just perfect for a Baby Shower card which I made for my friend Jen whose little boy Mason is due in 5 weeks.
I used Sky cardstock for the base and cut a piece 4.25 x 3" and dry embossed and then heavily ink distressed in Sky Exclusive ink.
I used the Congratulations stamp - inked in Sky ink -  and added an antique copper brad next to the words New Baby.
I stamped the money and the word Mason in Chocolate ink then used the waterbrush and chocolate and desert sand ink to color in the monkey's face and his fingers. I used the Blush (light) exclusive Ink Marker for his ears and mouth.
Brown sparkles for his eyes and in the middle of some pale blue buttons and to accent his name and then liquid glass for his eyes and over the letters of his name for some glossy accents and a piece of wide pale blue shimmery ribbon finished it off :O)
Hope you like it as much as Mason's mama did.-

Love Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment