Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Mini Album - Extravaganza 2012

I'm on a roll LOL - finally getting round to uploading all of my Extravaganza artwork 
- and about time too I hear you say !!!
 Love the True Fit File Folios - so used one to make a larger mini album than usual.
I scored it at 4 1/2" and folded up the bottom to make large pockets.
Moonlight Level 2 paper was perfect for this - and not Halloween at all.
I cut 3D flowers using the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
I threaded Black and white Bakers twine from the Neutral assortment to join the 2 center sections.
 The pockets were large enough to put lots of photos inside and added Black and White Striped ribbon for more texture and Shimmer tape for some sparkle.
   I added more ribbon as pull tags for the photos and added the children's names.
I used the Smokey plum Pigment ink from the Enchantment collection and as it stays wet for longer
used it as the base to sprinkle Clear Detail Embossing powder on top and then heat set it using the craft heater. Perfect :O)
Love the True Fit File Folios - and hope you like what did made - Love Sara x

No comments:

Post a Comment